ESWEEK 2020 will host several workshops on September 24/25th and is soliciting proposals for new and recurring workshops. ESWEEK workshops are excellent opportunities to bring together researchers and practitioners from different communities to share their experiences in an interactive atmosphere and to foster collaboration for new and innovative projects. We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research, education, and application areas in embedded systems. Proposals should be submitted before the deadline of April 17, 2020.
Submission Details: 2-page maximum PDF file, including the following information:
- A concise title of the workshop
- Description of the topics and specific issues that the workshop will address, how the workshop complements ESWEEK conferences and symposium, and why the workshop theme is relevant
- Expected formal of the workshop (regular paper presentations, poster presentations, invited talks, panel discussions, demo sessions, or other ideas to promote active exchange of ideas)
- Organizers with short bio, affiliation and their expertise in the proposed topic(s)
- In case the workshop has been previously held, provide information to show that the previous edition(s) were successful in terms of paper submissions and/or attendance.
- Length of the workshop (half-day/one-day/two-days) and the expected number of participants
- Follow-up plans (if any) to disseminate the ideas from the workshop, for example through position paper or journal special issue
Please submit your workshop proposal by email to the ESWEEK 2020 Workshop Chair Patricia Derler (email: patricia_dot_derler_at_gmail_dot_com). Please write "[ESWEEK 2020] Workshop Proposal" on the e-mail subject line.