Student Travel Grants
ESWEEK 2017 is happy to announce the IEEE CEDA- ESWEEK Opportunity Program that especially is dedicated to supporting student participants. Eligible students must be an author or co-author of a paper accepted at one of the conferences of ESWEEK 2017, and are in need for financial support. In case of over-subscription, highest priority is given to students who come from institutions or countries that cannot afford the travel. Students with successful applications will be reimbursed for their expenses after the conference.
Applications should be sent to Petru Eles via email email@example.com with subject "ESWEEK Travel Grant Application".
Deadline for application: Sept. 30, 2017
Decision: Oct. 3, 2017
Applications must contain the following material:
- Full name of the applicant
- Complete contact information including email
- Current position at the institution
- Paper title and author list, name of the conference to which the paper was submitted
- Motivation letter of the applicant including the requested amount and justification
- Letter signed by the supervisor, supporting the application