- Aug 2013: Call for participation released.
- Aug 2013: Announcing student travel grant.
- July 2013: Conference registration open.
- July 2013: Advance program released.
- July 2013: Hotel registration open.
The International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT) brings together researchers and developers from academia, industry, and government to advance the science, engineering, and technology of embedded software development. EMSOFT 2013 is part of the Embedded Systems Week. Since 2001, EMSOFT has been the premier venue for cutting-edge research in the design and analysis of software that interacts with physical processes, with a long-standing tradition for results on cyber-physical systems, which compose computation, networking, and physical dynamics.
EMSOFT 2013 (13th in the series!) is part of the Embedded Systems Week.
Rolf Ernst, TU Braunschweig, Germany.
Oleg Sokolsky, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
Areas of Interest
- Design and implementation of embedded software
- Formal modeling and verification
- Testing and validation
- Model- and component-based software design and analysis
- Software architectures for embedded systems
- Software and technologies for safety and mixed critical systems
- Programming languages and compilers
- Parallel programming and software for multi- and manycore systems
- Software frameworks for cyber-physical systems
- Scheduling and execution time analysis
- Operating systems and middleware
- QoS management and performance analysis
- Hardware-dependent and energy-aware software and interfaces
- Distributed, networked embedded systems
- Security of embedded software
- Embedded control and communication
- Empirical studies and their reproduction, and confirmation
- Application areas, e.g., automotive, avionics, energy, health care, mobile devices, multimedia
- Papers should represent original work, not published or submitted
for publication in other forums.
- A blind review process will be enforced. Authors should not reveal
authorship directly or indirectly through references.
- Papers must be in PDF format and should not exceed
10 pages in ACM two-column format (9pt on 8.5"x11" letter size
paper) and an optional supplement. Main paper and supplement shall be submitted in one file and, together, must not exceed 20 pages total.
For formatting instructions and templates, visit the ACM web
site. Formal proceedings will be published on CD-ROM and web page forms
(copyright by ACM and IEEE).